The contemporary volatile business environment has made quality assurance and management systems more significant than ever. Enterprises are constantly leaning towards adopting cloud for quality assurance due to inherent benefits, scalability, and swiftness. Besides, the challenges and drawbacks associated with the traditional QA systems have made enterprises choose the cloud for seamless quality management environment.
Drawbacks of traditional quality management system:
- Unavailability of environment or infrastructure: Traditional quality management systems often include QA environment that doesn’t complement recommended hardware configurations. Routine maintenance activities and down-time are other reasons conventional quality management systems barely generate any value.
- Absence of standard methodologies: Cohesive methodology is highly indispensable for Quality assurance environments. Heavy reliance on multiple cycles for problem identification is another reason traditional QA environs often fail to deliver the quality required and hence reliability is always a concern.
- Lack of Centralized QA System: A standardized process across all departments of an enterprise is quintessential for effective quality management. Unfortunately, conventional quality management systems have quality teams working in isolation with different quality measures which eventually impacts the quality assurance system of the organization.
- Lack of scalability: Organizations fail to scale up their QA methodologies according to new age technology which widens validation gaps and hence they end up with applications susceptible to defects.
Our Quality Assurance Offerings:
- Quality Assurance Process Analysis & Consulting: Beginning from a thorough analysis of the depth of your existing QA systems, our QA consultants assist you with the deployment of a flexible cloud-based automated QA environment that enhances cost efficiency and eliminates potential validation gaps.
- Product QA: Count on us for an end to end Product QA solutions inclusive of performance testing, hardware validation, migration & portability testing, firmware testing, security testing, and product certification testing
- Cloud QA: From cloud latency testing through to functional and stress testing, validation of cloud of the internet of things, and cloud acceptance testing, we are a one-stop destination for cloud QA solutions.
Software Quality Analysis: Whether it’s mobile apps testing, web services testing, regression testing, GUI testing, software quality analysis, and functional or user acceptance testing, we have got your back.