Technical Product Owner
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Leader and decision maker for assigned agile team(s) within the SAFe framework.
- Develops interfaces to vendor software applications and assists in deployment of solutions.
- Optimizes packages to meet SLA/functional requirements.
- Provides high-level technical consulting support on vendor applications and interfaces.
- Coordinates with ITS Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure secure deployment of vendor applications.
- Sees projects from start to finish, including detailed breakdown of features.
- Maintains and prioritizes their team’s backlog.
- Interfaces with business and IT partners to develop acceptance criteria for projects features and user stories and ensures acceptance criteria are met.
- Works within the SAFe Agile framework and utilizes ITIL best practices.
- Performs feasibility studies/proofs of concept, to evaluate solutions.
- Actively participates in all team Agile ceremonies. Provide facilitation of activities for Agile teams within Meijer ITS.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.