Talend ETL Developer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Acquire and interpret business requirements, determine the most efficient/appropriate solution design, thinking from an enterprise-wide view.
- Perform technical analysis, ETL design, development, testing, and deployment of IT solutions as needed by business or IT.
- Involve in Preparing Detailed design and Created mapping documents to outline data flow from sources to targets.
- Analyze the source data to know the quality of data by using Talend Data Quality.
- Develop complex ETL jobs from various sources such as MySQL, Oracle, Netezza and other files and loaded into target databases using Talend ETL tool.
- Extract the data from the flat files and other RDBMS databases into staging area and populated onto Data warehouse.
- Handle Enhancement Requests for the existing Talend Jobs.
- Tune sources, targets and jobs to improve the performance.
- Implement custom Error handling in Talend jobs and worked on different methods of logging.
- Deliver high quality code/deliverable and lead the design and delivery.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing the Production Issues based on the priority and On call support based on the project/Business Needs.
- Provide Knowledge Transfer to the end users and created extensive documentation on the design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of the mappings.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.