Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Project Location(s): Work location is Shrewsbury, MA with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Education: A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer information systems, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects
- Design and develop ETL solutions supporting Data Migration, Data Warehouse, Data Exchange, Data Transformation using Talend and Informatica.
- Working on Cloud Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High-Volume Data Loads.
- Functional design preparation, Build, Testing, Deployment, and production support.
- Working on warehousing architecture techniques, including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW.
- Monitoring and updating ticketing systems.
- Data engineering, data modelling and metadata management related ETL and ELT architecture, design, and development.
- Working designing jobs to handle huge data volumes like over 100M.
- PL/SQL, query optimization and debugging SQL queries for different RDBMS – MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Working in agile projects in onshore-offshore model.
- Working on Real-time data processing using a wide range of data sources.
- Data extraction from JSON, XML data.
- ETL integration with web services/APIs, CI/CD.
- Working with Enterprise workload scheduling tools like TIC, Tivoli, AutoSys, control-m preferred.
- Troubleshooting and after-hours support to resolve production issues as they arise.
- Create, execute, and document unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Address performance and scalability issues and perform necessary capacity planning to meet new business initiatives.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.