Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Design and develop ETL solutions supporting Data Migration, Data Warehouse, Data Exchange, Data Transformation using Talend and Informatica.
- Cloud Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High-Volume Data Loads.
- Functional design preparation, Build, Testing, Deployment, and production support.
- Monitoring and updating ticketing systems.
- Data engineering, data modelling and metadata management related ETL and ELT architecture, design, and development.
- Designing jobs to handle huge data volume like over 100M.
- Working with PL/SQL, query optimization and debugging SQL queries for different RDBMS – MS SQL Server, Oracle etc
- Working in agile projects in onshore-offshore model
- Real-time data processing using a wide range of data sources.
- Data extraction from JSON, XML data.
- ETL integration with web services/APIs, CI/CD.
- Enterprise workload scheduling tools like TIC, Tivoli, AutoSys, control-m preferred.
- Provide troubleshooting and after-hours support to resolve production issues as they arise.
- Create, execute, and document unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Address performance and scalability issues and perform necessary capacity planning to meet new business initiatives.
- Use various components like tfileInputDelimited, tFolder, tFileExists, tMySqlConnection, tMySqlInput, tmysqlscd, tmssqlinput, tmap, tconverttype, tHashInput, tHashOutput, tunite, tUniqueRow, tSortRow, tNormalize, tDenormalize, tJava, tjavarow, tsendemail, taggregaterow, tStatsCatcher, tDie, tLogRow and many more.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.