Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Responsible for design and implementation of Talend ETL solutions
- Working on Key technologies should include Talend ETL.
- Design and assist development in the creation of ETL jobs and processes to move and manipulate data
- Working in relational database environment such as Oracle, MS SQL Server; AWS services like S3, EC2, IAM, and RDS
- Data management, data modeling, data integration, and database development technologies and processes.
- Translate complex technical terminology, concepts, and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff.
- Understanding and experience of the Agile process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-directed and motivated and have ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.