Sr. Systems Analyst
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Work closely with Squad lead, UX partner and architecture for requirements and system design; conduct backlog refinement sessions to translate complex business needs into clear actionable user stories; research and evaluate alternative solutions for application development.
- Ensuring each story has appropriate user acceptance criteria and participate in story mapping.
- Encourage development of T-shaped skills by sharing activities such as prioritizing work, estimating, planning, and making sure developers have all the details required to deliver various features for the application.
- Collaborating with developers for application development using REST based web services to retrieve data in XML/JSON.
- Collaborate with other teams in Meta-Scrum to ensure integrity of the end-to-end solution along with managing the dependencies to define the scope, workflow, and the roll out of functionality.
- Performed validations in Production environment, assisted in UAT with SMEs to validate the requirements.
- Developing technical expertise in various application integration, like user interface, API and backend integration.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.