Sr. Software Developer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Develop a replication tool to copy the data from relational databases to relational and Hadoop eco system using Apache Spark and Confluent Kafka.
- Install and configured Kinetica GPU database on the on premises as well as Azure Cloud instances.
- Work on Micro services applications to store and retrieve data from Kinetica using Java and Springboot.
- Work on parsing xml and json documents and stored them on SQL Server.
- Write python scripts for Ingestion as well as CRUD operations on Kinetica database.
- Develop an application to parse database logs to capture response times for monitoring real time application requests.
- Create dashboards on Reveal to visualize the data present on the Kinetica.
- Perform proof of concept to compare the performance between Kinetica and Apache Cassandra.
- Work on ETL transformations using Spark on various source systems.
- Develop a proof of concept on migrating data from Cassandra to Kinetica database. Handled bulk load and real time data migration.
- Write Spark streaming code using Scala for data migration from Cassandra to Kinetica DB.
- Work on an application to stream data from SAP HANA to MapR DB and HIVE using Spark Streaming.
- Design and implement data lake solution for on-premises environment as well as cloud environment. Involved in finalizing the data lake architecture.
- Perform transformations as well as analytics on the data lake.
- Provision Linux machines and configured Hortonworks cluster.
- Work on configuring Cloudera single node cluster using Cloudera Manager and configured Hortonworks cluster using Ambari.
- Deploy Harmonia application to stream data from SAP HANA to MapR DB/HBase on the MapR cluster, Cloudera and Hortonworks single node clusters and thoroughly tested the data stream on all the three different clusters.
- Configure and provisioned 3 node EC2 instances on AWS to form a Hortonworks cluster. Install the required application services on the 3-node cluster.
- Create IAM roles and configured volumes, snapshots, security groups, elastic ip addresses and VPN networks.
- Develop a design for end-to-end data flow solution using Data virtualization.
- Work on Apache JMeter to perform load testing on Kinetica database to simulate the real time load.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.