Sr. Java Developer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Responsible for Requirements gathering, Estimate, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Implementation in various development & enhancement projects.
- Translate customer business requirements into functional requirements and detailed design documents establish specific solutions, programming and testing that makes client acceptance of the results.
- Responsible to writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable.
- Perform system maintenance, production incident problem management, identification of root cause, remediation of the problems and on-call pager support schedule.
- Developing Restful APIs using Spring Boot framework.
- Creating API Gateway using AWS.
- Developing AWS lambda function to compare the documents, read or update S3 document using Java/Python/TypeScript.
- Developing Microservices to generate the pdf documents using Spring Boot framework.
- Developing lambda function to tag all resources and apply the permission boundary to users and roles to limit access control.
- Develop self-service portal to test individual forms.
- Follow coding standards and improve code quality using the developed checklist and conducting peer-to-peer code reviews to ensure that deliverables are error free.
- Review deliverables (design & code) to make sure they adhere to the proposed quality standards and processes.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Provide inputs to testing scope and review artifacts.
- Provide support to test events and support elevate activities.
- Provide various functional scenarios for testing based on software code changes.
- Early warnings and timely escalation per process to avoid slippage.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure that proper quality procedures are followed in all the phases of project.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.