Sr. Data Analyst
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Gathering requirements from Business analyst in Wireframes & Functional Spec.
- As per the requirements, will be Extracting the data from various data sources such as databases, CSV files, and Excel documents transforming the data into standard format (QVDs).
- In the Front-End development the data is graphically represented in the form of charts, table boxes, and other objects for better end-user analysis and forecasting, and section access is given to ensure only authorized users can access the dashboard.
- Implement Star & snowflake schema with dimensions. Writing SQL Scripts to load the relevant Data in Qlik Sense Applications
- Getting the Users feedback on a weekly basis and made the necessary requested changes.
- Interacting actively with the Testing Team and performed Data Validation. Identified and analyzed the data irregularities and pointed out key solutions
- Use Apply Maps, Right Joins and Left Joins wherever necessary to reduce the no of tables in the Data Model to aid better performance of the Dashboard.
- Schedule Data Extractions, Data Model and Dashboard Reloads using Qlik Sense Management Console (QMC).
- Cleaning up data, resolving coding issues, and other relevant issues.
- Analyzing data to determine its value and quality.
- Data extraction from primary and secondary sources using automated technologies.
- Building Dashboards Using Qlik Sense.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.