Sr. Big Data Engineer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Project Location(s): Work location is Shrewsbury, MA with required travel to client locations throughout the USA.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Information Systems, or a closely related field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- Planning, directing, and controlling resources and initiatives to accomplish the objectives and requirements defined by senior technology leadership and product management across multiple teams.
- Project scoping and ensuring reasonable product delivery.
- Manage multiple system and or application products of varying complexity.
- Assist with budget development and deployment.
- Manage processes and receive assignments in the form of objectives and requirements from technology and product management in order to meet goals.
- Identify and resolve hurdles.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with key business partners.
- Interact with stakeholder in order to understand new product enhancements or features being requested.
- Evaluate all directives, change orders, and projects as to their impact on tactical plans, budgets, and contract compliance.
- Oversee and implement new subsystems, procedures and techniques.
- Manage implementation/integration projects to ensure deliverables.
- Train, coach, counsel, and evaluate performance of direct reports.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.