Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Gathering the requirements from business users.
- Creation of technical and mapping documents.
- Attend the team meetings and scrum meetings to coordinate with the team.
- Designing, developing, testing, implementing software solutions and configures specific software and hardware to solve problems and improve the performance of computer systems.
- Creation and maintenance of database and database objects.
- Writing SQL queries to create tables, views, functions, complex stored procedures, partitioning, indexing schemes, and table compression in the database.
- Uses SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) to extract , transform, and load the data from source to destination.
- Uses SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) to create reports and deploy into the reporting server.
- Migrate the data from MS SQL server to My SQL databases
- Develop and execute test plans of unit testing thorough integration testing.
- Code reviews of ETL, Reporting and SQL processes.
- Maintenance and monitoring of SQL server configurations, servers, jobs, security, and roles.
- Performance tuning and optimization.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.