Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Develop software prototypes to demonstrate application of design techniques.
- Utilizing knowledge of MVC architecture patterns.
- Participate in JAD (Joint Application Development) meetings and was involved in design and analysis of Various application features.
- Responsible for different Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes included,
Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing (Unit & System) and Documentation.
- Develop business components using C#, VB.Net in .Net Core Framework. Extensively working with jQuery in MVC Web Application.
- Work on creating MVC Routing and Action filters in the current project.
- Work on creating MVC controller and model classes. Extensively worked on Web API business objects for data modeling.
- HIPAA regulations coding standards are followed for logging and maintaining history.
- Use .Net XML Serialization in the application to transfer the data between different layers.
- Develop data model Diagrams for the application (Oracle 11g).
- Create packages and Stored Procedures (Using Oracle 11g) for executing business logic on databases.
- Work on creating database Schemas, Tables, Sequences, Index and Triggers etc.
- Work on creating and consuming Web Services using WCF and Web API.
- Involve in developing Ajax Control Toolkit and Bootstrap rich UI.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.