Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Develop applications in .NET(C#) to consume web services using Visual Studio.
- Developing software that takes in inbound and generates outbound healthcare X12 (such as 837, 835) and non-X12 flat-file EDI extracts (membership/eligibility, claims, provider, etc.).
- Sybase and MS SQL Server Database-related development (reading and writing complex SQL queries ,stored procedures and database access interfaces (ODBC, JDBC, ADO, ADO.NET) – Advanced Reporting tools, such as SSRS
- Create and execute automated unit test frameworks (XUnit, NUnit, MSTest, etc.) integration and regression test plans based on system and validation requirements.
- Work on HIPAA regulations and healthcare administration functions, including claims processing, eligibility verification and preauthorization.
- Involve in all phases of Software development life cycle, Software testing procedures, Software and network architecture. Ability to use Version control software Write UML: system use cases, component, deployment, and data flow diagrams.
- Work in Agile Framework. Automate unit, Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune solutions and batch processes supporting EDI (X12 and non-X12) transactions
- Conduct data analysis: identify issues and recommend and implement solutions
- Collaborate with external business teams and System Analysts to understand business and technical functional requirements
- Work with CI/CD tools and working within an agile environment.
- Provide high-level and detailed software development estimates
- Ensure all project timelines are met.
- Communicate and negotiate project deliverables to team, management, and business stakeholders.
- Resolve issues with unclear requirements and achieve a successful result.
- Triage and solve complex problems using structured troubleshooting methodologies.
- Work independently as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.