Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Develop, program, and troubleshoot complex and highly variable templates within OpenText Exstream tools.
- Prepare print and vendor design and production specs and test/audit production as needed to ensure quality.
- Serve as the in-house SME to design, develop, and deliver technical training and coaching to a wide array of internal users. Develop a community of users proficient in Design Manager for their respective business areas.
- Ensure communications follow brand and style guidance.
- Shall have extensive experience with print technologies, high-speed printers, and spooling technologies, mail management systems technologies and tools.
- Working with industry standard document management applications
- Working with transactional document development and creation to include template design and variable data insertion.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.