Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Review existing data models and recommend changes to support new and existing data requirements.
- Analyze source system data to uncover data redundancy and duplication.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Perform data analysis, discovery, profiling and identify the cause of data issues and work with business teams to resolve challenges.
- Review models created by peer data modelers for ensuring implementation of standards.
- Create physical models by either reverse engineering the model from database or from DDL scripts; create bitmap index and b-tree indexes wherever necessary in the model, check for the owner of the schema, data types, constraints, metadata etc.
- Identify tables that need row level security and create fine grain policies in the models using ER/Studio for those entities that need row level security, table level security and tables that follow HIPAA standards.
- Develop SQL queries for the analysis of source and target systems by connecting to Oracle database using toad and analyze each field, data type and the corresponding data across different source and target systems.
- Work with business owners by identifying the data discrepancies and improve the overall data quality of enterprise systems.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.