SAP Sales & Distribution Consultant
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Functional/Technical lead, leveraging issue and change management processes, the integration with cost and revenue planning, and similarly key integration points.
- SAP Subject matter Expert conducts and participates in user requirements gathering, process design & documentation designs, and training documentation with little or no supervision.
- Works with the business community on high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as the requirement traceability matrices, workflow diagrams, and use-cases.
- Identifies and designs detailed product requirements and use cases, serves as a liaison for the business community participates in user & task analysis to maintain the business community’s perspective, Global Delivery Model experience with geographically distributed teams positioned across global time zones.
- Proficient in analyzing business processes and system architecture related to new company acquisitions in order to support SAP system integrations between the two organizations.
- An expert in contributing to different phases of the SAP ERP consulting lifecycle, who is intensely involved in business process consulting, defining the problem, proposing and creating the solution
- Responsible for guiding teams on project processes, deliverables & contributes to the proposal development, client training & internal capability building, and help detail the project scope.
- Creates/Provides an opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our products to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Transactional Data migration with Deployment & Cutover experience.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- Building & Delivering enterprise-wide Digital transformation programs, applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize, and able to inspire and motivate others with knowledge of RFC’s, BAPl’s, BADI’s, BDC’s, User Exits, and enhancement points including outbound/inbound ABAP interfaces using IDOCs, BAPTs, RFCs to/from Middleware and flat files.
- Defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead on at least 5+ full cycle implementation.
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions.
- Managing end-user client relationships while responding to critical and routine application support requests, working with development, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to deliver solutions and support SAP activities.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Provide production support for the Order Management, Order Fulfillment, Billing, Interfaces, and the reporting solutions set up in the SAP implemented landscape.
- Follow the deployment plan, resolve data migration issues, resolve cut-over user issues, support other team members in deployment activities for a smooth go-live.
- Delivers to a high standard in a suitable timeframe, with an awareness of key methodologies, approaches, and market trends in the industry.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.