Clinical Data Analyst
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Collaborate with R&D team for analysis and design of experiments for stent design and tolerances, polymer chemistry formulation and performance.
- Provide technical expertise to provide support of the Clinical Analytics team – analyze, interpret, and present both clinical and non-clinical data to stakeholders.
- Plan and lead the development of solutions to statistical analysis and data management needs.
- Support internal clients with clinical data analyses and external clients with non-clinical analyses.
- Review Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) and develop solutions for timely presentation of corresponding tables/listings/graphs.
- Collaborate with statistician in developing analytical expertise.
- Develop reports to track study progress to help the study team ensure timelines and quality expectations are met.
- Collaborate with study teams to bring innovative solutions to the clinical analytics team.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.