QA TDM Tester
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Implement test data to serve various IT environments (DEV, QA, and UAT).
- Implement the Data Profiling and Data masking methodologies using PL/SQL Scripting, CA TDM (Computer Associates Test Data Management) process, Grid tools usage (Fast Data Masker, GT data maker, Javelin).
- Create the functional, usable Non-Production environments from Production databases by eliminating PHI (Protected health information)/PII (Personal Identifiable Information) following HIPPA rules (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996).
- Perform Data validation activities and audit the masked and subset data by executing customized SQL scripts using SQL Server Management Studio/ Oracle SQL developer applications.
- Create and maintain the procedure documentation for DevOps-Test Data Management activities.
- Analyze database masking requirements in detail with the project stakeholders by conducting Joint Requirements Development sessions.
- Create application-level data modelling (Relationship among Entities, Attributes for Oracle and SQL databases) by analyzing the business data flows and data rules (HIPPA), database objects for IT-supported database systems.
- Design the reusable Data Processor Transformation to parse various types of file formats (JSON, XML, EXCEL, and FLAT FILES, etc.).
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.