Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Overall project monitoring including Reemploy USA system support deliverable review, Cloud Provider Communications, Risk Management, Financial Management, Communications Management, Procurement Management, Stake Holder Management, Quality Management, Operations Management, Security Management and overall coordination of Test and Production and Disaster Response System Deployments/Tests, and documentation maintenance.
- Provide written status reports monthly summarizing activities performed, member states progress, vendor performance and any critical risks or change management issues
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all activities on cloud-facing projects, including creating project plans, monitoring project status, facilitating project meetings, managing risk, controlling scope, and ensuring the quality of project deliverables
- Consortium Risk Management to include maintaining risk register for finances, operations, etc.
- Managing multiple project teams that may be comprised of both state and contractor staff, including Project Leads, Business Analysts, Developers and various other program-related stakeholders.
- Liaise with teams, third party cloud vendors and the Technology staff.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.