Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Provide oversight and/or implementation of new and/or existing program which may be enterprise specific or cross enterprise.Create backlogs and prioritize requirements to enhance the system functionality.
- Create Epics and Stories for two technology scrum teams.
- Creates product requirements for the engineering and support teams to bring new products to market or to enhance existing features.
- Balances the needs of the customers and limitations defined by stakeholders.
- Advocates for the product and the team members to the board.
- Manages testing to detect and fix issues to make necessary improvements.
- Gathers customer feedback to further improve the product.
- Manages the health and performance of the team by monitoring its members.
- Coordinates with respective teams regarding product launch.
- Tracks product performance and oversees product throughout the product lifecycle.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.