NIFI JAVA/Python Developer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Working with the core AWS services. Implement the application’s CI/CD pipeline using the Bitbucket, Jenkins and Terraform stack.
- Working with high-velocity high-volume Stream processing using: Apache Nifi.
- Building data ingestion pipeline/workflows using NIFI, NIFI registry, NIFI Templates.
- Writing NIFI custom processors; NIFI performance tuning; Optimizing NIFI workflows.
- Develop and implement automation framework level enhancements and solutions.
- Collaborate with Dev and QA teams from requirement gathering through iterative develop-and-test cycles.
- Work closely with business and client partner for understanding the business requirements.
- Work with offshore team and guide them in understanding the business requirements and technology.
- Able to work independently or in a full team, coding in Java & Python.
- Design and building data flows in Apache NiFi (including data movement, tagging, routing, and some transformation/conversion.)
- Working on common data formats, languages, and transforms such as XML, XPATH, XSLT, JSON, JPATH, AVRO, CSV, and HTML.
- Working on regular expressions (e.g. Java RegEx), Amazon Web Services (SQS, SNS, S3), and NiFi Expression Language.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.