Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Designing and developing MuleSoft APIs for RTF deployment.
- Troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Understand exception handling and unit testing like M Units with Mule ESB.
- Document solutions to issues and business and testing requirements using JIRA.
- MuleSoft API Life Cycle Implementation, RAML, Data Weave, API kit Router, Exception Handling, ESB related connectors and other commonly used connectors, Any Point, Cloud hub APIs, RAML, Access Management.
- Use most of the Mule connectors & Processors like HTTP, Amazon S3, Data weave, Exception Strategy, Logger, Expression etc.
- Use Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, DB, Web Service, Salesforce, WMQ, MQ, JMS etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Working on application/web servers like Web logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.