IT Analyst/Scrum Master
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Works with business partners within one or more business organizations to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes, requiring design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business or functional areas of support.
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide effective technical solutions.
- Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
- Leads and provides direction for short- and long-term planning sessions to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
- Provides input from a business and IT perspective.
- Leads the assessment of client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to prioritize immediate business needs and recommends options, risks, and cost vs. benefits.
- Leads development and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the design and implementation of business solutions.
- Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and processes for data gathering and reporting on data in a department or division of a company.
- Provides recommendations for business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- May conduct feasibility studies and draft proposals for evaluation by appropriate users and managers.
- May develop and assist in the presentation of business cases.
- Reviews and approves test plans and monitors testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk.
- Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
- Provides technical expertise to resolve issues.
- Gathers data to support recommendations to address problems with appropriate contingency plans when required.
- Escalates issues when required.
- Monitors and analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and status.
- Manages customers’ expectations.
- Ensures IT solutions meet customers’ needs.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.