Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Working with Informatica Development and administration.
- Working on Informatica (PWC or IDQ).
- Writing SQLs in Oracle/MS SQL Server/Teradata DB.
- Working on relational and dimensional modeling concepts.
- Design, Develop, upgrade and tuning, new & existing workflows, sessions & mappings and Unix shell scripts.
- Working with data ware house concepts such as Star schema & Snow flake schema.
- Documenting ETL solution architecture, high level and low-level designs.
- Involved in requirement gathering, ETL designing, development and implementation.
- Responsible for key technical decisions and providing support and directions to the team on technology, architecture and technical issues.
- Identifying and providing solutions to performance tuning for complex ETL Mappings.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.