ETL Informatica Developer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Develop Informatica ETL Code consistent with departmental standards and practices.
- Analyze and validate data load using SQL; Develop SQL scripts to load and transform data as necessary; Develop Linux shell scripts as necessary.
- Work with the Data Warehouse team to assist in the development of ETL code to build out the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Informatica Power center 9.x development including Mapping, Session and Workflow development.
- Write SQL queries for efficiency, performance and maintainability and understanding of what it takes to develop ETL solutions.
- Work on Agile methodology as SDLC.
- Use Oracle Toad tool for performing queries on the Database tables.
- Use loader options in Informatica to push large data onto Oracle DB.
- Develop many mappings on Power center of SCD type 1 and Type 2 to maintain Data updates.
- Use PARAM Variables and Mapping Parameters to smoothen mapping creation.
- Use automation tool in running INFA jobs on PROD.
- Use SQL repository queries on power center, to identify objects modified and capture them on xml files for migration.
- Involve in Data synchronizing across DEV, MOD, STAGE and PROD environments.
- Use UNIX scripting in moving and FTP process of files.
- Use CDC methodology in our mappings to provide the latest data to the reporting team.
- Work closely with reporting team.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.