Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Analyze and troubleshoot to provide prompt solutions.
- Develop & maintain common services, repositories & utility components for the enterprise.
- Adhere to enterprise architecture strategies, principals, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide expertise to identify and translate system requirements into actual deliverables.
- Responsible for environment stability, programming, software development and regression failure monitoring to take quick action to avert issues that can lead to large downtimes
languages and related tools and framework.
- Reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing,
documenting, and implementing software systems.
- Responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding, and
- Ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development,
testing, and release.
- Dev support assists on issues that are being affected in regression testing.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.