Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Work in a high-performance team environment, sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams to define and drive technical strategy and architectural direction for the integration solution. Escalate exceptions to the appropriate person.
- Work on understanding of database concepts and the relational model with DB2 or similar databases
- Exceptional communication skills and strong time management skills.
- Ability to think critically and act logically to evaluate situations and employ steps to ensure success.
- Work on integration, B2B, EDI, XML, Web Services (SOAP / HTTP), Java.
- Work on PHP, JScript, jQuery, Ajax or similar web technologies as well as web frameworks is an asset.
- Development of IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) and WebSphere Message Broker (or Integration Bus, or App Connect.
- Work on message-oriented middleware such as JMS and IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Work on open-source usage and licensing policies.
- Understanding of Internet and security protocols and messaging.
- Understanding of software development methodology, including security best practices.
- Work on object-oriented programming and development with IIB/ACE environment.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.