Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Implement designed solutions including device configurations while following a change management process.
- Working with firewalls (at least ISE, Palo Alto, Cisco ASAs, FireMon and Juniper) and an in-depth understanding of computer/network security concepts, VPNs, proxies, and networking.
- Designing, deploying, and maintaining boundary security solutions and exposure to enterprise network architecture.
- Analyzing network traffic, using a variety of network tools to assess security-related events to assist in rapid identification and isolation of issues during incidents and outages.
- Working with stakeholders to review and implement security policy on firewall devices. Design, implement and maintain security standards/policies/procedures.
- Troubleshooting skills specific to network security and ability to effectively work in cross functional teams as needed to resolve issues
- Analyze information from multiple sources and apply it to the operational environment in developing and maintaining the security posture of the network.
- Participate in security zone architecture and on-going design changes to ensure adequate security protections while enabling business value and outcomes.
- Working with IPSEC, VPN, and SSL.
- Work independently on multiple tasks.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.