Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Build scalable, fault-tolerant batch and real-time data pipelines to power internal applications, operational workflows, and business intelligence platforms
- Create and maintain data-driven APIs to support a wide range of integration with regulatory sources and Optum products
- Recommend and implement best practices for data management and governance
- Work as a partner with our product team to represent engineering interests and inform product decisions
- Solve technical problems, simple and complex, in a lean and efficient manner
- Follow engineering best practices and cultivate a best-practices culture
- Collaborate closely with our business partners to implement data pipelines to bring in the data that our products and clients need.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.