Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Participate in the development and support of an enterprise-wide data transformation and movement architecture and platform.
- Design, develop and test ETL applications consistent with application architecture guidelines.
- Design error-processing routines.
- Create/manage batch processes.
- Access disparate data sources (databases, hardware devices, VSAM and flat files) and apply internal and external business rules, policies and data quality measures.
- Ensure the data is safely and securely transferred to target destinations.
- Gather mapping and reporting requirements and coordinate all data movement activities.
- Analyze business requirements as they relate to the ETL process, research, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions.
- Transform business requirements into technical requirement documents.
- Analyze, develop, install, test, upgrade, maintain and support complex data/process models, and processes in an ETL environment.
- Provide project estimates, plans, and schedules.
- Work productively in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively with business and IT staff across functional departments.
- Work with management and staff to establish best practice standards for ETL functions.
- Lead development of new methodologies for supporting data transformations and processing in a corporate-wide ETL solution.
- Provide after business hours support for production ETL systems.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current and emerging technologies and standards and provide technical direction to management and users.
- Provide technical direction to other team members including contractors and employees.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.