Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Configure and customize the chosen ETL tool for client installations.
- Optimally leverage the ETL tool components for developing efficient solutions for data management, conversion, migration and integration. Develop overall design and determine division of labor across various architectural components (for example ETL tool vs. database).
- Deploy and customize Standard Architecture components.
- Mentor client personnel. Train junior staff on the Integration Methodologies and related supplemental solutions.
- Support development of task plans including schedule and effort estimation, under the guidance of an ETL architect.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.