Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Work with enterprise data platforms, data lakes and use big data technologies.
- Talend studio building jobs for data migration, data warehousing on multiple projects.
- Work with AWS platform. Use Talend connectors for AWS S3, Redshift, RDS.
- Work in a SQL server-based environment and use SSIS, TSQL.
- Talend Big Data edition to connect to big data technologies like HDFS, Hive and cloud platforms.
- Run Talend jobs in stand-alone mode on windows-based environments and integrate Talend with other Enterprise scheduling and automation tools.
- Talend components for XML, JSON file processing, file handling and manipulation, making SOAP or REST based calls.
- Implement best practices around Talend development methodology and build reusable components where applicable.
- Build technical design specification, source to target mapping and other relevant documentation.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.