Dell Boomi Data Integrations Engineer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Work with the entire software development life cycle i.e., requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment, and postproduction support.
- Coordinate and work with Sr. Business leadership, Dev, and QA teams.
- Design and build APIs and processes on Dell Boomi Integration Platform-as-a-Service.
- Work on building file sourced ETL feeds on Talend Open Data Studio or a similar platform.
- Design and develop ETL between at least two of the following formats: CSV, XML, JSON, Database.
- Develop or administering solutions in an enterprise application platform such as Java EE.
- Work with XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL, and WSDL versioning best practices.
- Work with Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs.
- Design reusable and highly performant solutions.
- Work on connection setup using Boomi Adapters to connect with internal and external systems.
- Provide service in identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.