Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Work with application development and architecture teams to develop database architectures, coding standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Working on Assisting senior management and sales team on business development activities. Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycles. From development to production on schedule timelines.
- Designs and creates database schema. Designs and ensures backup and recovery techniques to prevent data loss. Working closely with development for Designs and implements High availability architecture that includes replication for disaster recovery.
- Gathering and analyzing the business and technical requirements. Create functional specification document and create tables, views, triggers, stored procedures and indexes
- Streamline and improve reporting processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Provide technical expertise in data models, and database and query performance tuning for the Application Development Team. Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance, and providing increased functionality.
- Assists the development teams with application schema designs and applies best practices. The ability to understand and translate technical detail into business language.
- Work with development teams to analyze, develop and solve issues. Assists senior management and sales team on business development activities.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycles. From development to production on schedule timelines. Performs monitoring and tuning for performance and storage management.
- Working with CRM Insights Manager to develop a deployment plan and implementation of the model. With oversight from team members, perform basic database performance analysis; apply tools/utilities to identify any data integrity.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.