Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Developing Automation Test Scripts.
- Test Estimating and Planning.
- Prioritizing Items based on Project Needs.
- Supporting a Salesforce CRM Implementation Supporting a Salesforce CRM Implementation.
- Helping Build a Communities Site for NMDP/Be The Match Clients.
- Participating in 2-3 weeks Agile Sprints.
- Collaborating with developers, Program Managers, Business Analysts and other testers to ensure requirements are being met.
- Building Selenium/Cucumber automation Framework.
- Developing end-end test approaches and manage the end-to-end quality of the applications using JIRA, Confluence and other agile project management tools.
- Developing Maven Projects • Defect Triage • Working Heavily within Salesforce – Community Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Implementing C1/CD
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.