Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather analyze application requirements
- Designs database solutions to satisfy application, business and technical requirements
- Designs, maintains and builds conceptual, logical and physical database models and data-driven solutions using available database development tools.
- Implement database solutions using available database development tools.
- Facilitates data discovery and design sessions with business stakeholders and other technical team members to gather and analyze database requirements.
- Develops standards by which to manage a data modeling practice across the organization.
- Translates business requirements into easy to understand and implementable database solutions.
- Generates and implements all DDL for Oracle Applications.
- Provides support for data specific issues on development and production database systems.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) process developing and managing requisite project artifacts.
- Provides written status reports to management regarding project status, tasks, and risk issues.
- Analyze existing database schema DDL/ instance layout and determine impacts migrating to new target schema /instance environment.
- Interpret regulatory requirements and derive data-driven solutions (i.e., Dodd- Frank, Basel III).
- Ability to influence people outside the immediate span of control, negotiate and resolve conflicts, and work with business users, IT partners and vendors.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.