Data Visualization Analyst
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Provides clear, continuous, and consistent data analytics in projects as well as in the ad-hoc analysis.
- Queries data sources analyze data, identifies correlations, patterns, clustering, and then builds polished reports and dashboard solutions across the organization as well as identified gaps in master data, transactional data.
- Assist in defining and managing standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure data quality.
- Develop business acumen and use analytics for critical evaluation of gaps and opportunities
- Assists in acquiring data from primary and secondary data sources and improve/maintain databases.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.