Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Development of data pipelines using ETL tools and related technologies
- Managing, optimizing, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution of data
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Toggling use cases and ensure optimal reuse / simplification across projects
- Work with the Data Architects/Product Owner/Scrum Master with regards to sprint planning
- Working with various scripting languages/tools, data formats, networking concepts.
- Data management, data integration technologies and handling large volumes of data effectively.
- Working on various database design /architecture, warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Flexible and adaptable working in an Agile environment and willing to embrace frequent change.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.