Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Working with a variety of databases such as MySQL, postgres or Oracle. Expertise in creating and optimizing complex SQL necessary to facilitate the retrieval of data from the database/tables to fulfill user report requirements.
- Data Integration and migration from various sources in structured and semi structured format into Datahub, Datawarehouse. Data Migration to cloud environment using AWS CLI, AWS S3, AWS Glue, AWS Redshift and RDS
- Working with GUI ETL tools such as Talend or Informatica or Datastage, SSIS for data transformation and processing. Working with Data Warehousing and dimensional modelling concepts such as Type 1, Type 2 data processing.
- Working with programming languages such as Python especially for ETL, data manipulation and file related tasks.
- Create Flow diagrams and schedule ETL processes using tools such as Autosys, Jenkins and Rundeck.
- Developing, Supporting workloads in Cloud Production environment. Experience with troubleshooting ETL data processes and providing immediate resolution without impacting the Business users.
- Create custom queries/views on target tables to replicate the reporting logic using Tableau, PowerBI, AWS Quicksight or Business Objects.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.