Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Design databases and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance
- Design, create, develop and analysis of database objects based on application design using multi-tier in the client/server and distributed environments.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Prepare test data, tests and debug programs; revise and refine programs to improve performance of the application software.
- Perform execution of functional test plan, validate test results, and prepare documentation and data for analysis.
- Understand the change management process and adhere to it.
- Designing and building scalable DataStage solutions.
- Create and Manage Data Stage jobs to load data from source files into database.
- Provide support to customers about issues relating to the storage, handling, and access of data.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.