Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Provide development and operational support of webMethods integration through all the phases of the project.
- Handle weekly team meetings.
- Providing webMethods integration analysis and troubleshooting for projects.
- Analyzing existing integration processes.
- Developing technical designs for projects.
- Developing, Testing and documenting services as well as integration projects.
- Strategically build reusable assets utilizing WebMethods.
- Provide support for existing webMethods installation by handling incidents, troubleshooting, and monitoring the flow of messages as needed.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and project team to identify needs and gather requirements.
- Design, develop and support webMethods implementation projects using the webMethods 9.x and/or webMethods 10.x product suite.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.