Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Application of Dimensional Data Modeling – Conceptual, Logical and Physical
- Designing and defining grain for facts and dimensions
- Using various SCD Types and how data model can suffice for Historical data
- Using Data Model/ER Diagrams to know how 1-1, 1-M and M-M relationships would be defined
- Creating Tableau Reports (Ad-hoc and Canned)
- Using Roll-ups and Transformations in Reports to provide custom dashboard reporting
- Preparing Interactive Dashboards
- Using Native SQL programming (i.e PL SQL or TSQL) to query databases
- Using Financial Service domain exposure to better understand the data.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.