Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Design and document technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Contribute to the development of technical standards.Build, edit, and review challenging and complex SQL procedures.
- Troubleshoot existing import/export processes to increase efficiencies and develop solutions.
- Support and conduct Root Cause Analysis on existing ETL processes to detect and correct issues with supplied data sources.
- Analyze OLTP and OLAP databases, produce reports, interpret results and provide recommendations to our clients.
- Support database management functions for databases that are valuable assets to our clients.Perform data analysis and research and farm and mine data from both a technical and business point of view.
- Develop a technical design document by understanding business requirements and converting them to technical specifications to support ETL development.
- Involve in defining the table/file layouts by understanding the requirements in creation of outbound files and loading data into Data Warehouse.
- Involve in data modeling by creating /altering tables structures to accommodate the new data coming into Warehouse.
- Support the integration development by creating Source & Target JSON Schemas.
- Develop the Source-to-Target mapping for different integrations to support development
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.