Sr. Technical Architect
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Responsible for Informatica development using 10.1.1 version. Involved in full project life cycle – from analysis to production.
- Implement Slowly Changing Dimension Mappings (SCD) for Type 1, 2 SCD’S history maintenance at ODSS & ODS levels. Developed mappings to load incrementally, monthly, quarterly.
- Efficient in processing data from flat files, ORACLE tables and from SYBASE databases. Able to create various Informatica connections to read from read only, prod, UAT and dev versions.
- Extensively worked on complex mappings using transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup, Filter, Expression, Router, Joiner, Update Strategy, Rank, Aggregator, Stored Procedure, Sorter, Sequence Generator and Union.
- Use workflow Manager for Creating, Validating, Testing and Running the sequential and concurrent Batches and Sessions, and scheduled them to run at a specified time. Created Shortcuts, reusable transformations and Mapplets to use in multiple mappings.
- Responsible for identifying tool bugs and coordinated with Informatica support team to install Client patches and prepare documentation. Implemented very complicated mappings and tested effectively in all scenarios.
- Provide many solutions for modelling design. Created many temp tables to achieve very complex aggregations for reporting purposes. Responsible for implementing business rules based on data lineage. Responsible for DEV, QA & PROD development and ongoing maintenance.
- Scheduling jobs and adding user id’s to grant various security levels in all environments.
- Responsible for creating an EMR for modelling and ETL migrations with respective subject areas. Interacting with DBA’s for creating load, truncate/load scripts, insert scripts on UNIX. Passing schema and tables details to scripts for truncating. Created various mapping level and workflow level variables to call Informatica workflows.
- Responsible for writing complex SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures for development and establishing Data Quality checks. Coordinating with DBA’s for calling Stored procedures and insert SQL’s, DDL statements as command tasks on Informatica Server.
- Perform extensive regression testing after informatica code is migrated to accommodate frequent source system changes in PROD. Develop and maintain several test cases. Implement performance tuning for very complex mappings to decrease load times.
- Design dimensions and facts for star schema model using SQL Developer. Efficient in Modifying table properties and column lengths, maintaining data modelling specs and standards. Design temp tables for very complex summary tables and provide structural solutions for complex scenarios.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.