Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Designs and Develops custom Reports and Dashboards using Tableau/Sigma for use by staff at DoorDash. These reports are custom built to work with Snowflake Database.
- Duties Include understanding different factors that affect merchant performance and enable deep dive if issue arises (business group, cuisine, location etc.)
- Creating various funnel analysis on understanding how users’ ingress through DoorDash app and the flow users take to discover items prior to a conversion. (i.e Ordering, DashPass Sign Up) or abandonment. (Impressions,CTR, Conversions,CVR, Cx/Mx Cohort).
- Evaluate Campaign Performance and visit patterns, which can be used to optimize growth and retention campaigns.
- Measure and analyze how feature changes influence and affect user behavior (A/B Testing Strategies).
- Requirements gathering sessions with users and data source subject matter experts.
- Analysis of data sources to determine data relationships to pair with the business requirements documentation (BRD).
- Provide feasibility analysis to requested Tableau and Sigma deliverables.
- Data source to staging to target mappings (including documentation of such).
- Data warehouse table design and applicable documentation.
- Design and develop Extract Load Transform (ETL) process to load data from source tables into staging tables and then into target fact and dimension tables utilizing Airflow in snowflake.
- Validate data loaded into various tables utilizing Structured Query Language (SQL) and other analysis.
- Design and develop reports utilizing materialized views to facilitate acceptable performance of navigation and drill down capabilities within reports.
- Provide applicable knowledge transfer to both business users and technical support staff as applicable throughout the life of the engagement (Including documentation for the knowledge transfers).
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.