Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Needs to work with Leadership teams to gather, analyze, design, develop, validate, and review the requirements.
- Extracting raw data from various data sources (SQL Server, Oracle, Amazon Redshift, .XLSX/CSV) and handle data transformations, data cleansing, data profiling and business logics implementation in Reporting tool.
- Creating comprehensive security functionality by creating users & web groups, setting up LDAP (ADSI) authentication and associating catalog objects and Web modules with the created users and groups. Also used external tables-SQL Server, spreadsheets to create security rules.
- Implementing Row Level Security in BI reporting layer to handle security to the reports.
- Documenting the SDLC implementation (Architecture, servers, database details, ER/data model diagram) for Qlik Dashboards
- Creating Control-M jobs to externally trigger the Qlik jobs upon successful reload of database objects.
- Implementing SLT (Service Level Target) through Qlik code which triggers API generation and generates a record on SLT dashboard; typically contains start and end time of the specific job and entire sequence.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.