BI Dashboard Consultant
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Develop BI reports, dashboards, scorecards, and visualizations that clearly measure the KPIS.
- Deliver data insights through executive and operational dashboards to assist the executive board and managers.
- Leverage Power BI and other visualization platforms with SQL for data analysis, data visualization connecting multiple data sources (ERP etc.) and databases.
- Perform complex analysis with forecasting, predictions, trends, and actions.
- Design, develop and execute new data analysis policies, analyze business performance and processes.
- Create, monitor, update KPIs, OKRs to develop enhanced business insights and assist management in strategy and decision making.
- Create visualization models to identify risk and opportunities in accordance with business context.
- Expertise with front-end BI dashboards and specifications.
- Lead the executives with ideas for dashboard design and higher-level metrics.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.