Azure DevOps Engineer
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Works on Microsoft .net, Azure DevOps, Azure services like batch, app services, logic Apps, functions etc.,
- Performs Azure DevOps Administrator activities like creating and managing the CI/CD Pipe lines. Manages the cloud deployment, maintaining compliance and security controls, monitoring operations.
- Ensures system availability, resolve internal Application issues, including support of File transfer and server connectivity batch support. Ensures the SQL batch process perform at the Database level successful.
- Contributes to application build and deployment process and updates the application documentation.
- Modifies existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Plans, coordinates and implements security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Works as part of a Dev team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Writes and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Provides production analysis– data administration activities for production servers, monitoring day-today processes, timely fix of the production problems encountered, data fixes and troubleshoot the issues for the business users and business analyst.
- Discusses business solutions with State Business Analysts, resolve existing problems and improve the application stability.
- Coordinates with business clients, support the application and implement the process as per specifications provided.
- Reviews of work products and deploying the application in the test environment and initiate the process of user acceptance testing. It includes fixing of bugs and fixing technical errors.
- Analyzes the system components during system testing, integration testing and during promotion of these components to production environment.
- Regular interaction with the Deloitte Manager, Database administrators, Network and System Administrators,
- Application Users – all belongs to different departments and divisions of Arizona State to ensure the smooth running of the applications.
- Provides in-depth technical incident investigation, diagnosis, and resolution expertise. Detection of possible problems Database administration of complex issues. SQL Database performance debugging and tuning.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.