Applications Development Analyst
Ventois is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Fully engaged in every aspect of the SDLC to include the gathering of requirements, performance of thorough impact analysis, system analysis and design, coding to industry standards, thorough testing, successfully deploying without incident, performance monitoring, thoroughly documenting and providing ongoing maintenance and support to all assigned projects and doing so within all prescribed timeframes or deadlines.
- Architectural design of both application and data components.
- Develop and support custom applications employing Visual Studio, .NET Framework using C#, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, entity framework, JQuery, Web API, DevOps, GIT, JavaSscript identity framework, etc.
- Follow industry best practices to ensure the Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users. Developers shall exhibit the ability to multi-task and be able to adequately coordinate development activities for multiple projects simultaneously in an agile development environment.
- Develops solutions requiring analysis and research.
- Works on small to large, complex projects that require increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses knowledge in a specific business area.
- Analyzing, coding, testing, documenting, and implementing projects of medium to high complexity.
- Designs, develops, and maintains enterprise-wide Web and Windows solutions utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Understand software life-cycle management, data modeling, Business Process Modeling, and system testing.
- De-bugging and performance enhancement.
Great interpersonal communication skills;
A keen eye for spotting data trends;
Great analytical skills;
A keen grasp of information technology;
Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
Positive, “can-do” attitude.